Meet Dr. J. Brian Murphy
J. Brian Murphy, D.D.S. has been a well known Oral Surgeon in the dental community for over 40 years. His expertise is in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He attended Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts. Dr. Murphy’s dental training was completed at SUNY Dental School in Buffalo, New York. He achieved his Postgraduate training at The University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Murphy has engaged in teaching along with 40 years experience. Also, he has had positions at The University of Pennsylvania and Temple University Dental School. He has had a Private Practice in both Tampa and Sarasota Florida.
- General Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Implant Reconstruction, including Bone Grafting preparatory procedures
- Teaching and coordinating treatment planning with Restorative Dentists and their staff
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Diplomate, American Dental Society of Anesthesia